|29313x||Pyramid Plunder||Diane B.||19 days|
|24490x||Leprechaun Luck||Daniele A.||2 days|
|20750x||Enchanted Gems||Peggy A.||27 days|
|20680x||Enchanted Gems||Robert K.||19 days|
|19376x||Leprechaun Luck||Dan S.||19 days|
|18570x||Amore||Megan B.||13 days|
|17869x||Leprechaun Luck||Piroska O.||13 days|
|17500x||Pyramid Plunder||Xavier D.||20 days|
Video Poker Gambling Explained on Win A Day CasinoPosted on April 15, 2011
Video poker has really come a long way over the years. For many online gambling fanatics, slot machines were the only way to go and the best of the best of gambling. Many card sharks, disagree. Many think that video poker is a better casino game because it not only takes a little luck, but also a little skill. You are not solely relying on luck.
Video poker is similar to slot machines for only one reason. It is played on a machine. Other than that, it is a card game. Regular card game poker is what inspired video poker casino games in the beginning but slot machines are what keep it going.
Online poker games also offer progressive jackpots just as well as slot machines and the machine itself is the same concept. They are both ran off of the number generator. But there is a difference on how the number generator works on the video poker slot game. The number generator on a video poker game duplicates the 52 deck playing card. This allows someone with skill to mathematically determine the odds of each hand and calculate the approximate payback of a video poker game. With this thought in mind, many card sharks would rather play video poker than a traditional slot machine.
How to Play Video Poker
Video poker is played practically the same way as regular card poker. The card rankings are as follows:
Cards are ranked from highest to lowest:
- Ace (Ace can count as either low or high.)
Video Poker Hand Ranks:
As with any other poker game, when you are dealt replacement hands, your points are based on what kind of hand you actually have.
- Royal Flush - Five cards in sequence in the same suit
- Straight Flush - Five cards in sequence in the same suit, all number cards
- Four of a Kind - Four cards of the same value in different suits
- Full House - Three of a kind plus a pair
- Flush - All cards in the same suit
- Straight - All five cards are consecutive, suit doesn't matter
- Three of a Kind - Three cards of the same value
- Two Pair - Two cards of the same value plus two different cards of the same value but different than the first two cards
- Pair - Two cards that are the same value. Jacks or better is the preferred suit
Video Poker Tips & Tricks:
Video poker is a casino game that does require skill. You must have the skill to know what to throw away and what to hold. The best way to acquire this skill is to practice, practice, practice. What better way to practice than at Win A Day Casino!
Win A Day Casino allows you to practice your skill at more than one video poker game. They offer a handful of just video poker games alone! Learning more than one game especially Jacks or Better will help you learn opportunities that you might not get the hang of playing other video poker games.
Here are 6 basic tips that can help your video poker game:
Even though there are many video poker tips there are some basic rules that can help your poker game along.
- Never draw 5 cards if you have a Jack or better.
- Never break a straight to draw to a flush.
- Never hold a kicker when holding a pair.
- Never draw 4 cards if you can draw 3 to a royal flush.
- Never a flush even if you can draw one to a straight flush.
- Always break a flush to draw to a royal flush.
Video poker is one of the finest online slot machine games that are out there with the biggest payouts. If you want to try your luck at a great online casino, try www.winadaycasino.eu where you will find a great assortment of online video poker games!
- $500 Welcome bonus on your first 5 deposits
- $250 Game of the Month prize
- $50 Cashback bonus
- Winners Every day
- and more...