Funding Your Win A Day Account with Bitcoin
What is Bitcoin?
It is a digital currency which can be used online to trade in exactly the same you use your dollars. Its exchange rate is also determined in the same way as normal currencies and can easily be purchased online with your US dollars. People are increasingly using bitcoins to pay for their online shopping, to fund their online casino accounts, and even offline it is becoming an accepted payment for things as diverse as paying for your parking or buying your morning coffee. Watch this short video introduction or check out this page to find out more about Bitcoin.
What are the benefits of using Bitcoin?
- It is secure.
- It is fast.
- It is easy.
Setting Up Bitcoin and Funding Win A Day Play
Follow our simple guide on how to start depositing at Win A Day with bitcoins:
Set up your Bitcoin Wallet.
This only takes a few minutes, and as soon as you have a wallet you can start sending and receiving bitcoin payments. There are a few options of wallet to choose from: blockchain.info and Copay are simple and secure options, but you can also choose your own from the more extensive list here.
Purchase bitcoins for your wallet via one of the following means:
- Bitcoin ATM: You can find the nearest Bitcoin ATM at this website. As easy as a regular ATM, you can use card or cash to easily purchase bitcoins.
- Bitcoins can be bought from a local seller at localbitcoins.com.
- Online Bitcoin exchanges allow you to purchase bitcoins with major credit cards or bank transfers. The most popular exchanges are Coinbase and Bitstamp, but you can browse all of your options here and then send them straight to the e-wallet already set up.
Deposit your bitcoins into your Win A Day account:
Simply go to Cashier, select Bitcoin deposit method and enter the amount of your deposit in USD. Use your wallet (desktop or mobile using QR code) to complete the transaction.
- Your bitcoins will be automatically converted to USD and added to your cash balance.
- Win A Day's exchange rate is updated every 15 minutes, at an average rate of the top three bitcoin exchanges.
The best part for players is that all Bitcoin withdrawals are processed the very next working day, whether or not they result from Bitcoin deposits.