Win A Day is operated by Slotland Entertainment S.A., with registered address at Suite 2100, BP 269, Hamchako str., Mutsamudu, Anjouan, Union of Comoros. The Company is licensed and registered by the Union of Comoros, License Number L21268. By registering a Win A Day account, the player confirms that he or she has read, understands and agrees to comply with the following Terms and Conditions:
1. Players must be of legal gambling age (18+) in his or her jurisdiction in order to open an account. It is each player's responsibility to abide by the gambling and taxation laws of his or her respective jurisdictions. Win A Day allows only one account per person. Additional accounts may be subject to limitations or cancellation. Verification documents may be requested by Win A Day Transaction Monitoring Department (firstname.lastname@example.org) under any circumstances deemed necessary by Win A Day. Any player who does not provide the requested documents or provides false documents will result in the account being terminated immediately or the account blocked.
2. Win A Day reserves the right to exclude anybody from receiving newsletters, participating in promotions, or owning an account at Win A Day. Please note, players residing in these countries cannot join Win A Day Casino: Australia, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belgium, China, Czech Republic, France, India, Indonesia, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Malaysia, Portugal, Russia, Slovakia, Taiwan, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, and Vietnam. We reserve the right to request proof of residence and identity before processing any transactions.
3. Players certify that they have provided accurate, complete and true information about themselves upon registration and will maintain the accuracy of their information by promptly updating any registration information that may have changed. Failure to do so may result in account closure, account limitations or voiding of any transactions (bonus, winnings).
4. It is the players' sole responsibility to safeguard their User Name and password at all times. The player is fully responsible for all activities that occur under their User Name and password and Win A Day will not be held responsible for any unauthorized use of the player's account, User Name and password.
5. All transactions are processed in US Dollars ($). Win A Day reserves the right to reject or void any transaction (deposit, bonus or withdrawal) upon their discretion. Withdrawals can be sent in other currencies, depending on the selected withdrawal method. These are calculated using the correct exchange rate at the time the payment transaction is created in the system.
Players acknowledge that Win A Day's games are for their own personal entertainment and that gambling in general may result in uncertain monetary losses. The player recognizes that Win A Day is in no way responsible for any claims for losses or damages of any kind resulting from real money play under any condition. All wagered transactions are final and non-refundable.
6. By depositing money into your Win A Day account, you agree not to make any chargebacks or reversals. Players further agree to wager the deposit at least once, unless it is connected to a match bonus. If a player does not meet this condition and requests a withdrawal, Win A Day will consider this behavior as an attempt at money laundering and/or bonus abuse. A withdrawal made from such a deposit will result in a 30% processing fee that will be applied to the withdrawn amount and the player account will be suspended.
7. In the event of a dispute relating to the use of Win A Day, with accounts, transactions or winnings the player must immediately correspond with our support staff. A final decision will be made and any wins will be paid at the discretion and consideration of Win A Day. In case of any discrepancy between the game results on the player's computer and the results on Win A Day servers, the results on Win A Day's server will be considered final and binding. Upon further request, Win A Day will readily provide the records for the wager(s) in question.
8. Players declare that the source of funds used for gambling on Win A Day is not illegal and that they will not use Win A Day in any way as a money transfer system. Players will not use Win A Day for any unlawful or fraudulent activity or prohibited transactions (including money laundering) under the laws of any jurisdiction that applies to the player. If Win A Day suspects that a player may be engaging in or has engaged in fraudulent, unlawful or improper activity, access to Win A Day may be terminated immediately and/or the account blocked and any payments or funds in their cash balance will be withheld, such activities may also be reported to the appropriate authorities. Read more about our Anti-Money Laundering Policy.
9. Win A Day reserves the right to reduce a Player's cash balance in dormant accounts and/or deactivate such accounts once the period of inactivity exceeds 365 days. Furthermore, these funds can be returned to a Player's balance upon request by contacting Customer Support.
10. Win A Day attempts to ensure that all information contained on this website is error-free; however, Win A Day accepts no liability for omissions, errors, software bugs, service interruption or service termination. Malfunctions void all pays and plays.
11. Win A Day, its operator Slotland Entertainment, and its Gaming Providers, Partners, and their Associates, Affiliates, and Subsidiary Corporations accept no liability for any damages, losses, costs, expenses, claims, and other liabilities, howsoever caused, that may arise when players use the website and play the games.
12. The player agrees to receive administrative and promotional emails from Win A Day or other SLOTLAND ENTERTAINMENT projects. To stop receiving promotional emails, players must contact our support staff.
13. Duplication, redistribution or publication of any content or part of Win A Day is strictly prohibited unless used to promote Win A Day directly.
14. When necessary terms and conditions may be changed or altered without prior notice. Players will accept this as part of the prerogative of Win A Day to do so when and if necessary. It is the player's responsibility to periodically check the website for the most recent terms and conditions.
General Bonus Rules
1. In order to claim a bonus, players must redeem a bonus code. Match bonus codes must be redeemed before making a deposit. If the bonus code does not redeem for any reason, Players may contact Customer Support for assistance.
2. If a Player redeems a bonus code, it is the Player's responsibility to ensure that all bonus terms and playthrough requirements are met in order to act upon an offer, otherwise the casino reserves the right to cancel the bonus. If a deposit is connected to a match bonus, then the wagering requirements stated in the bonus terms only apply to the bonus amount itself and not the full bonus balance. Canceling of a bonus results in all bonus money and winnings being removed from the Player's account and the deposit or part of the deposit that is left over will remain in the Player's cash balance.
3. Players may cancel a redeemed bonus code in the Cashier section of their account but only before the bonus is played on. Canceling the bonus code removes the bonus from the Player's account. If a Player cancels a redeemed match bonus code after making a deposit, the bonus will be canceled, and all bonus money will be removed from the Player's account. The deposit made to receive the bonus will remain in the Player's cash balance and general terms apply (the deposit only needs to be wagered once). Players will not be able to redeem a new match bonus code on this deposit.
4. Once player starts playing after redeeming a match code the deposit must be wagered as per the bonus terms and the bonus code can no longer be cancelled. If assistance is needed the Billing Department must be contacted, however it is the sole discretion of the Billing Department to determine if a cancellation may be granted. If a bonus is cancelled by the Billing Department, all bonus money and winnings will be removed from the Player's account and the deposit or part of the deposit that is left over will remain in the Player's cash balance, and general terms again apply.
5. Players cannot redeem additional bonus codes if they already have an active bonus. Promotional offers cannot be combined into one, should this or any other malfunctions occur at any time all winnings from such a bonus will be voided and the deposit or part of the deposit that is left over will remain in the Player's cash balance.
6. The maximum bonus amount received on all standard bonuses is $1,000, unless stated otherwise in terms.
7. In the event that a Player uses a bonus offer/code that they are not entitled to, all winnings generated from the bonus are forfeited and if such a bonus requested a deposit to be made the original deposit or part of the deposit that is left over will remain in the Player's cash balance.
8. The welcome bonuses are only available to new members who have not played at this site before and are valid for 1 year only. Win A Day reserves the right to deny or remove any bonus or withdrawal if the Player owns (or has previously owned) another Win A Day account, is found to abuse any promotion or for suspected fraudulent behavior.
9. Players can also be excluded from receiving any bonuses at the discretion of Win A Day if any Player is found to abuse bonuses and promotional offers. This includes but is not solely applicable to Players who only open accounts to receive multiple no deposit bonuses, who don't have active depositing accounts or who continuously refuse to meet the set bonus terms.
10. Players must redeem cashback bonuses, daily draw wins, comp points conversions, tournament wins and any individual bonus offers/compensation immediately, such bonuses/wins cannot be accumulated. In the event that a Player is found to accumulate said bonuses Win A Day reserves the right to cancel such bonuses.
11. Win A Day reserves the right to modify or cancel a promotional offer and modify bonus terms at any time without prior notice. It is the Player's responsibility to check the bonus terms and promotional offer prior to acting upon any offer.
12. Bonuses are valid for play only on Slotland Entertainment games unless specified otherwise for a specific promotion.
13. All promotions are listed in Eastern Standard Time (North America), it is upon the Player to take this into account when claiming bonuses.
Bonus Cash Out Terms
1. All requirements must be fulfilled prior to making a withdrawal, including bonus wagering requirements. For example, if a $100 bonus has a 15x wagering requirement, the player must wager $1,500 ($100 X 15) before a withdrawal can be made. Wagering requirements applicable to bonuses are defined on the promotions page, or are specified during promotional offers.
2. Wagers are first made from a Player's active bonus balance, once this has been played then it will be made from the available cash balance. In the case of match bonuses, the bonus balance is made up of the bonus amount and deposit amount attached to the match bonus. Wagers are first made from the deposit amount and second from the bonus amount.
Different games played contribute a different percentage towards fulfilling wagering requirements from bonuses. The respective percentages are as follows:
a. Slots count 100% towards wagering requirements b. Video Poker games count 20% towards wagering requirements c. Keno counts 50% towards wagering requirements d. Roulette games count 1% towards wagering requirements. If you bet less than $1, the bet does not count towards the wagering requirements.
Players from Argentina, Azerbaijan, Brazil, Hungary, Philippines, Poland, Romania, South Africa, and Tanzania must wager the bonuses 5x more than the wagering requirements set for any promotion or offer, unless this amount is stated otherwise for a specific promotion. For example, if a bonus has a 10x wager requirement, then these Players must wager the bonus at least 50x (10 X 5 = 50). This list and/or the requirements may be modified at any time without prior notice.
3. Playthrough requirements determine how long players have to use both the bonuses and the winnings made as a result. The Cashier section of a player’s account displays bonus information after a bonus is redeemed.
Match bonuses and respective winnings must be wagered within 90 days of being credited, unless promotions state otherwise. Any amounts of the bonus or winnings not used by a player will be removed after this period. Deposits, including any of the original deposit, are not removed.
No deposit bonuses must be used within 14 days after being credited, unless otherwise specified. Unused bonuses and respective winnings will be removed after the defined period.
4. Max cash out requirements determine the amount players can withdraw from a bonus. Unless otherwise stated in specific bonus terms, the maximum cash out for any no deposit bonus is 2x the bonus amount or $100, whichever is higher.
5. No cash outs are allowed for no deposit bonuses when a player does not have an active depositing account. A minimum deposit of $25 is required in between receiving bonuses in order to keep the account an active depositing account. This rule does not include welcome no deposit bonuses, which may be cashed out if all terms have been met.
If two no deposit bonuses are redeemed consecutively further restrictions apply. Withdrawals in connection to the second bonus are only valid if a) player has previously made a deposit on their account and b) player has deposited at least once in the 90 days prior to redeeming the second bonus. If three or more no deposit bonuses are redeemed in a row, player is not entitled to withdraw and all winnings related to bonuses are void.
6. Winnings and withdrawals are void in the event that players play any games other than those included in the bonus terms.
7. Withdrawal requests made from a max cash out bonus is blocked from further use and will be processed the next withdrawal day. This amount cannot be reversed to the player’s available balance. All bonus wins that exceed the max cash out limit are removed from player’s account balance once they have requested a withdrawal, and this excess amount cannot be withdrawn. Win A Day also reserves the right to remove excess play money at any time, whether or not a withdrawal has been processed.
Win A Day is a casino for YOU so feel free to contact us at any time. Before contacting our Customer Support Team please review our Help section, where you will find answers to your Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs), Guides or Tips and Tricks. If you still cannot find the answers you are looking for, our Customer Support is available 24/7 to assist you!
Email us at email@example.com. Please provide our Customer Support with your User Name. You can also log in to your account and contact us via your Account Mail Service by clicking on the "Mail" link in the Menu.
We look forward to hearing from you and will gladly help you with any concerns you may have
The free chip requires a mininum of $25 in deposits to be made prior to it being redeemed.
The free chip must be wagered at least 25x. Maximum cash out is $100. New players only. One bonus per player. Select games allowed.
The Welcome Bonus must be wagered 25x before a withdrawal of funds is allowed. Valid for select Slots, Keno & Video Poker only.
Bonus codes for 5 Welcome bonuses will be sent to your email, and will also appear in your internal mail. Rembemer to use these codes BEFORE depositing.
For more info on our standard welcome bonuses please check out our Promotions section or contact our Customer Support.
Standard terms apply.