Win A Day Casino is committed to providing our players with the best online gaming experience while fully endorsing responsible and safe gaming. We believe it is our responsibility to you, our players to ensure that you enjoy safe and manageable gaming.
In order to maintain control of your gambling keep in mind the following points:
- Gambling should be done in moderation and treated as entertainment and not as a means to make money
- Avoid chasing losses
- Keep track of the time and money you spend while gambling, establish limits
- Balance your activities throughout the day to not let gambling interfere with your daily responsibilities
- Only gamble when you are sure you can cover any losses
- Should you feel that you need a break from gambling, exclude yourself from playing
Are you concerned that gambling is having a negative impact on your life or the life of someone close to you, ask the following questions to find out.
- Do you feel that gambling affects your work?
- Have you had a dispute with family or friends about how much you gamble?
- Do you feel guilty/remorse when you lose a lot of money?
- After losing did you urge to return to win back your losses?
- Did you ever borrow money to finance your gambling?
- Do you see gambling as a source of income?
- Have you ever sold anything personal to finance gambling?
- Did you gamble longer that you had planned to?
- Have you gambled until you have run out of cash?
- Does gambling mean everything to you?
- Do you consider gambling to be an escape from stress or problems?
If you answer 'YES' to the majority of questions, it is likely that you are having difficulties with gambling. Please consider contacting a professional organization listed below to speak with someone who can provide you with advice and support.
Whilst most players are able to enjoy gambling, we recognize that for some players gambling ceases to be entertaining. Should you be concerned about your gambling behavior or need to take a break from gambling, you may choose to exclude yourself by locking your gaming account. Self-exclusion means that your gaming account will remain locked for a minimum period of 6 months and will not be reactivated during this period and no promotional material will be sent to you. A minimum 7 day cooling off period is also available. Self-exclusion can be activated by contacting our Customer Support at email@example.com.
If you are considering self-exclusion, we recommend contacting all gambling sites with whom you have an account and ask for self-exclusion there too.
Players must be of legal gambling age (18+) in order to open an account and play. Win A Day performs age verification checks on players. However, in order to ensure the safety of minors, we highly encourage parents to make use of filtering software (such as Net Nanny) to prevent minors from accessing inappropriate online material.
We also recommend the following tips for parents to follow:
- Password protect your computer programs
- Never leave your computer unattended when you are logged in to your gaming account
- Keep your username, password and credit cards out of the reach of children
- Do not save passwords on your computer, instead write them down and keep them out of the reach of children
To assist our players in gambling responsibly we have a deposit limit facility where players have the option of adjusting their deposit limits at any time. To make any adjustments to your deposit limit please contact our 24/7 Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gamblers Counseling Organizations
Below is a list of organizations to contact if you feel that gambling has a negative influence on you or someone you know.