|32850x||The Reel De Luxe||Judy R.||2 days|
|23750x||Enchanted Gems||Thomas F.||18 days|
|22385x||Gladiator Games||Ramoneth F.||5 hrs|
|16075x||Enchanted Gems||Karen N.||19 days|
|15194x||Trip To Japan||Tika D.||22 days|
|15030x||Zodiac||Jenifer A.||24 days|
|15014x||Blazing Wilds||Trey W.||13 days|
|14260x||Zodiac||Cynthia L.||25 days|
Jacks or Better Video PokerPosted on April 7, 2011
"Jacks or Better" is a popular variant of video poker games at many online casinos. It is advisable to learn its rules as it is the original video poker game and all other variantions will be easier to learn afterwards. Win A Day Casino has recently added "Jacks or Better" to its selection of casino games. The players can play up to 50 hands at once and even take the risks and enjoy the Double-or-Nothing feature!
How to play Jacks or Better Video Poker
"Jacks or Better" is played with a regular 52 card deck. The player receives 5 cards from the dealer and chooses which cards to hold. Held cards will be preserved while the others will be replaced by pressing the Deal button. If the final 5 cards create a winning hand, the player receives his or her winnings and starts over.
The lowest winning combination of cards is Jacks or better which means the player must have 2 Jacks or higher ranking cards in his or her hand. See below for all possible winning hands.
- Royal Flush - A, K, Q, J and 10 of the same suit. It is the highest-paying hand. Pays 250x the bet.
- Straight Flush - Five consecutive cards of the same suit. Pays 50x the bet.
- 4 of a Kind - Four cards of the same value. Pays 25x the bet.
- Full House - Three cards of the same value and two cards of another value. Pays 9x the bet.
- Flush - Five cards of the same suit without any particular order. Pays 6x the bet.
- Straight - Five consecutive cards in different suit. Pays 4x the bet.
- 3 of a Kind - Three cards of the same value. Pays 3x the bet.
- Two Pairs - Two cards of the same value and two cards of another value. Pays 2x the bet.
- Jacks or Better - A pair of Aces, Kings, Queens or Jacks. Pays 1x the bet.
Jacks or Better Video Poker Strategy
The rules are listed from best to worst. If the rule can be applied to your hand, follow it for a maximum possible return.
- Hold 4 cards to a Royal Flush
- Hold 3 cards to a Royal Flush
- Hold 4 cards to a Flush
- Hold a pair of Tens or lower
- Hold 4 consecutive cards
- Hold 2 Jacks, Queens, Kings or Aces of the same suit
- Hold 3 cards to a Straight Flush
- Hold Jacks, Queens and Kings of different suits
- Hold 2 Jacks, Queens, Kings or Aces of different suits
- Hold any two high cards of different suits
- Hold Jacks, Queens or Kings with a Ten of the same suit
- Hold any single Jack, Queen, King or Ace
- Draw five new cards
Other Video Poker Variants
Jacks or Better is a game that is very entertaining for many online casino players as they can control the outcome simply by choosing their strategy of holding and discarding cards in their hands. Once you have mastered it, try other video poker variants offered by Win A Day Online Casino too!
- $500 Welcome bonus on your first 5 deposits
- $250 Game of the Month prize
- $50 Cashback bonus
- Winners Every day
- and more...